Wednesday, March 5, 2008

California, Here We Come!!!

The girls and I are excited to make the treck out to California this weekend for Kennan's baptism. Camille has been so lucky to have a cousin the same age. In fact, all my kids have been lucky, because someone always pulls through for us and produces a cousin near the same age and genders as mine... and with Mike and Romina having a girl, someone has pulled through for me once again. Spencer is going to be sad with all the girls gone, but I'm sure he and his daddy will find lots of fun things to do without us. Katelyn told Cameron that he could do any boy things he wanted with Spencer this weekend, but to make sure he fed Spencer, and didn't lose him.





On another note... the Parade of Homes house is coming along. Here are some of the latest pictures of the outside.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

fun. wish i were going to cali.

the parade of homes house looks nice!

let me know when you want me to do the pictures of the kiddos.

lyn. said...

I didn't know you were going to California this weekend! I hope you leave early and take advantage of your awesome student teacher, Amy...

P.S. Don't forget to take your NBPTS stuff with you }-:
[teehee]