2 years ago
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Count-down to Spring Break
I don't have any new pictures, but felt that a little update was needed. We are officially on our count-down to Spring Break. This is a much needed vacation for us all, and we are so excited to be able to hook up with so many family members in California. The kids are excited to spend time with cousins, and I am looking forward to catching up on SLEEP. I stayed up almost all night last night to finish my National Board certification papers, and I actually made my goal of mailing it TODAY! Hooray! We are also done with Cameron's company taxes for 2007, and now just have one more large task looming. The huge and detailed executive summary that is needed for our condo project. We are feeling optimistic after completing the previous large tasks in the last week however. The kids are doing well in school and their other activities. The Parade of Homes House in Provo is looking great, and now we are getting to do the fun decorating parts. We are excited to showcase Cameron's work. We hope the market recoops for the Spring and Summer and that we can sell all our homes. We do feel so blessed to be able to continue working though through this crazy time, because we know (from seeing our friends and Cameron's associates) that things could be much worse. Anyway, hope everyone has a great break and that you all travel safely!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You deserve a break today, and tomorrow, and the next day, and the next...
I can't believe how quickly you got your NBPTS stuff done and sent off! I will probably be down at the post office at 11:55 on the 15th with all the last minute tax payers getting that coveted 4/15 post mark.. LOL
I can't say that National Boards has made us better teachers than we already were, but we can sure whip out a portfolio in no time... |-:
Be sure to have a great time in Cali, and say Hi to Mickey and the gang for me!
I just tagged you with Leslie's Foodie Tag...
Post a Comment