Saturday, August 9, 2008

Summer's over





Summer is officially coming to an end... with the cousins gone, and officially going back to work this week. We sure had a doozey of a summer. We hated saying goodbye to Angela's family today. My kids will go through their with-drawls now. They love spending time with their cousins, and it was so fun to see Spencer and Brigham play more this time round. The kids have been playing non-stop for the last few weeks. They have spent a lot of time with cousins and grandparents. They have loved it! They went to the museum with Grandma LeBras and cousins, and had a few special lunch trips with Grandma to the creamery. They also got to spend a few days with Grandma and Grandpa Whatcott in Kanosh, where they swam, rode ATV's and had a great time without mom and dad. (Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!). We also blessed baby Emilie this month. That went well, and we were so happy to see so many good friends and family there. Thanks to everyone who came and helped. We are so grateful to have such supportive family and friends. Well... I guess it's back to school!


Best Buddies





I loved this picture of the kids walking along the banks of Tibblefork Reservoir. They love to be with each other, and it reminds me of what is important in my life.



These two had fun at our Primary Pioneer Activity


My new little fish


This baby is so cute and alert! I love my kiddos!

2 comments:

lyn. said...

I hate when summer ends...

Jamie Meacham said...

I can't believe summer is over. It was way to fast. I love your pics. Good luck with school and stuff.