This is the before shot... see how she is all smiles.

Then she started getting nervous as the first one went in...
I told her once she had one in, she had to follow through. Here is the first one in...
And she managed to squeeze out another smile when she was done.She just kept saying, "it stings... How long will it sting?"

Then it was off to the Spaghetti Factory, her favorite restaurant. This was our first outing with all the kids, and man, I felt like people were staring at me with all the kids I had.


Thank goodness for the crayons and activity books while we were waiting for food.
And then... off to Chuck E Cheese because Katelyn had free tokens coupons sent to her for her birthday. We played for about an hour. What fun?
And then... off to Chuck E Cheese because Katelyn had free tokens coupons sent to her for her birthday. We played for about an hour. What fun?

.jpg)
And, just cause... this little guy is SO stinkin' cute. I love him so much!

Emmy still isn't so sweet and gentle with this guy, but she is getting better, and loves rubbing his head with her cheek.
The first thing this kid says when she gets home from school is "Mom, can I hold Owie... I haven't got to hold him ALL day!"
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment