Thursday, September 15, 2011

Back to School

Another school year is here.
It's always a busy time of year.

This year, I have a new pre-schooler.
Emmy is loving that she has joined the ranks of the big kids who go to school.
She got a princess backpack that she LOVES.
She is going to school with her friend Makenzie at a neighborhood pre-school.
I can't believe she is old enough for this.


I've also got myself a Kindergartener.
This boy is one happy camper.
He is finally going to school with Mommy.
He loves learning.

He also loves that his cousin Brigham is in his class, and so is his good friend Parker.
He told me he was too big for "character backpacks" so I had to go get him a big kid camo
backpack after the first day.


I also have a "know it all" 3rd grader.
She loves that she gets a locker this year.
Too bad it's a top locker that she cannot reach,
but she doesn't want to trade because everyone wants a top locker.
Too funny. She is just down the hall from me this year, so I get to see her all the time.
Love it!


And, of course, the big bad 6th grader.
It's her year to rule the school.
She is excited to have my good friend Betsy as her teacher, and
to be with her cousin Kennan.

It's going to be hard for me next year when Camille isn't at school with me.
I think Katelyn will miss her too.


It's definitely crazy getting everyone out of the house in the morning.



And, for any of you who didn't know,
Cameron has gone back to high school.
This time as a teacher.
He is teaching part-time at Timpanogas High School in Orem.
He teacher engineering and drafting.
He is also advising the Technology Student Association
and coaching Wrestling.
He is loving it so far.
Who knew I'd be so excited to be a teacher's wife?
;)