Monday, June 23, 2008

For Angela





Angela has been so patient to wait for these Parade Home photos... Enjoy!




Master Bedroom



Master Bathroom



Master Bedroom Angle 2



Playroom Entry



Hand-Painted Playhouse



Girls Room 1



Girls Room 2



Kitchen 1



Kitchen 2



Laundry



Mantle



Baby Room




Boys Room



Family Room



Front Room


4 comments:

jamkmb said...

Wow, very nice. In a twisted way I'm hoping nobody buys it so we have to move there to live. On second thought, I REALLY hope somebody buys it ... we can always build it again later.

Thanks for all your work.
John

730am said...

Christine and Cameron -
What a beautiful home! I respect you sooo much and all you accomplish.
Margo

lyn. said...

Any takers yet on the house? I can't imagine that somebody won't snatch it up being so close to a school and a church, as well as being a great house besides...

P.S. I know you haven't done any tags in the past, but I will keep trying... This one is simple. Just tell three things about yourself, but make one of them a lie and see if others can guess which is which. Check it out here and then do it: http://loveyalyn.blogspot.com/2008/06/
two-truths-and-one-lie-tag.html

Aaron Meacham said...

This looks great! Christine who did the decorating? Jamie