Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wow... Time Flies!

Wow! It has been a while... I am happy to report that Santa did, in fact, make it to our house this year. Our little people were blessed to have received exactly what they asked Santa for...
Milly - A cleaning kit (yes, really, she wanted stuff to clean with... broom, rubber gloves, a small vacuum, sponge, etc) and Dance stuff (leg warmers, bun holder, foot undies).
Kate- An American Girl Doll
Spence- More cars and a race track
Loo- Things to chew on.
It was a great success, and the kids were so happy. Cameron and I agreed not to get anything for each other, but I did manage to get a good, long back scratch... exactly what I wanted. We were so blessed to be able to have a great Christmas. We loved spending time with cousins and visiting with family and friends. We are so lucky to have so many great people in our lives.

This is the time of year I always dread... I hate when winter turns cold after the holidays... I know that doesn't make sense, winter is cold. I mean, after the anticipation of the holiday is over, there is this time when the new year excitement has faded, and instead of fresh lovely snow, the snow just freezes and it gets really cold, and everything gets boring and you can't go outside, and the kids get sick, and there really isn't anything cool to look forward to for a while... that is the the time of year I dread, and it happens right about now.

School is good. I finally feel like things are normal... the move is out of the way (though I still can't find everything) and Christmas break is over. It is time to get going with the learning stuff. I've got to teach these kids everything they need to know in just 4 more months. Yikes!

My kids are great! I can't believe how fast they grow... I am already dreading that in 10 years Milly will be 18, and if I blink I might miss something great.

Cameron has picked up a few remodel jobs, so things are looking up. We hope that the trend continues as we move into Spring.

Until next time... the Christmas Pics.
Christmas morning

Spence's Race Track
American Girl Doll
My favority little Loo

The kids had some killer games of Guitar Hero!


Ice Skating and Sledding with the cousins






Little Dudes! It's funny, they always start getting along great just as they are about to leave.


Camille's class came to watch her performance in the Nutcracker. It was fun to have them come to support her...

Milly with her class.

The Bon Bons

Mini Party Girl

Camille and her teacher

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Did you move? I've been thinking about you lately. Hope you are doing well.

lyn. said...

Have you ever noticed that it is never as snuggly in warm weather as it is when it is cold outside... :-D