Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lovin' the Sunshine

Cameron and I were talking this past weekend while we were out working on the house and yard and watching the kids play... Cameron leaned over and said, "Wow, I feel blessed. Did you know that we are blessed?" Surveying the peaceful scene before me... kids laughing and playing in the yard, the baby crawling around putting wood chips in her mouth, me staining our railing, the dog running up and down the street, and Cameron spreading out new wood chips... I couldn't help but feel renewed. We are and have been so blessed. We really hope we don't screw up on this parenting thing, but for the time being, we feel like we have a handle on our family. We are so blessed to know the people we know and to be where we are. We are grateful for all of you and of course, each other!

2 comments:

Anne & Brandon said...

Good to hear that the Whatcott's are happy! The Packs are happy too!

lyn. said...

It is amazing how we can be so happy and blessed even when we go through hard times!! THE PLAN really is amazing...