Friday, April 24, 2009

The Balloon

Well, yesterday while I was at school, I got a text from the babysitter (and her daughter) explaining how Katelyn had been blowing up a water balloon through a tube, but she somehow swallowed the balloon. She seemed okay, so I haven't thought too much about it... UNTIL tonight. Kate is going to kill me for telling this story, but it's just too good...
So Kate was in the bathroom tonight, and she yelled "Mom, there's no more toilet paper!"
I turned to Camille and said, "Run and get Kate some toilet paper."
Camille ran in and got some toilet paper and handed it to Kate.
Then I heard, "Katelyn, why is your poop pink?"
Followed by, "That's my balloon!"
Then both kids yelled, "Mom, you've got to come see this."
My curiosity drew me to the bathroom. After examining it's contents, I started laughing with the girls. The PINK balloon was floating at the top attached to you know what (I am laughing now just thinking of this).
Kate turned to me and ask, "Mom, did you know this was going to happen?"
"Well, yeah. Your body can't digest the plastic, so it has to come out somehow."
Kate immediately ran outside to tell her dad she pooped a pink balloon. So funny. I thought about taking a picture to post with this story, but I decided that might be inappropriate. SO FUNNY THOUGH!

4 comments:

lyn. said...

That is the kind of story you need to record!!

You will all be laughing for years...

Claytie and Suzie said...

That is hilarious!!

Anne & Brandon said...

The "Katelyn" stories are the best! Remember when she stuck that rock up her nose and she said that it "fell" up in there? Yep..That's my niece!

Thi-Anh said...

I would have thoroughly enjoyed a picture...hahaha..:)