Cameron and I have been talking a lot recently about how blessed we are, especially with our kids. We adore them (even when they frustrate us). They are just so much the focus of our lives and we wouldn't have it any other way. As they have been getting older, we have been trying to strengthen our family so that the kids KNOW that we will always be there for them and LOVE them like crazy. Some of our favorite Christmas Traditions are getting our own Christmas Tree (see pictures below), Cameron helping the kids make sugar cookies for Santa (Cameron is the best at that!), the girls dance recital, and according to the kids, watching the "Jesus Movie" on Christmas eve. We tried out the Festival of Trees this year, as well as going to Temple Square to see the lights this year too. All in all, we LOVE spending time together, especially this time of year. I am looking forward to the Christmas break so that I can finally get things ready for our new little guy.
2 years ago




.jpg)
1 comment:
I love your tradition of cutting down your own tree...
Post a Comment