Saturday, December 12, 2009

Dancing Queens

My girls have been getting ready for 2 big dance performances this week. First, they performed in a school assembly with the ballroom class they have been taking at school for the past few months. They looked great out there, even if Katelyn was 3 heads shorter than everyone else. She definitely held her own. I recorded their dances, but will have to wait til they get downloaded to share them. In the meantime, here's a snapshot of the two of them in costume. They performed a swing and were dressed in cute poodle skirts.



Today was their annual Christmas recital. It was fun to watch the little combo kids to remember how far my girls have come. They both LOVE getting all dressed up with make up on and in costume.

2 comments:

lyn. said...

I totally missed the assembly on Friday. How did I not know it was happening... Can't wait to see it when you post the video!!

I also spaced the faculty party... :-/

Anne & Brandon said...

They look very cute! Can't wait to see the video! Maybe at Spencer's party! -Anne