
My arms were DEAD from carrying around this carrier with my little (but heavy) guy. I was in serious need of pain-killers when I got home after lugging this thing around for 3 days. I was REALLY missing Cameron during these moments. But, it was well worth it. And I do have to say, the Vietnamese food is California is killer! It is almost worth going just for the food. We ate as much Vietnamese food we could squeeze into the few days we were there (as evidence by the many empty plates in the following picture).
It was funny that the waiter kept asking us if we really wanted to order all that food... see all the plates stacked on top of each other, we had no table room left. Oh, it was so yummy. Now I'm going to crave it until I go back.


1 comment:
Now I understand better why you wrote on Facebook about needing a good Vietnamese restaurant in Provo...
Post a Comment