Monday, March 8, 2010

A Whole New Kid

My cute little guy started anti-biotics
on Friday for a double ear infection (poor little dude)...
WoW!
Am I ever grateful for modern-day medicine?
He's like a whole new kid.
Look!
And I thought for sure he'd lost weight
while feeling under the weather,
but NO,
he gained a pound in a week!
He's almost 13 pounds this little (not so little) guy

Side view of the cute CHEEKS. Don't you just want to kiss and squeeze them?
I do.
I must do it every time I see them.

Just can't get enough of this guy.
Emmy can't either.





So happy that he's feeling better.
We are loving learning
more about his personality.

3 comments:

lyn. said...

I'm glad he is so much better!! No wonder it fells like spring to you...

730am said...

Owen=Heaven on Earth.

Jamie Meacham said...

He is soooooo cute! We will have to introduce our babies someday.