I can't help wanting to squeeze my boys all the time...
This one
is just so dang funny.Here he is wearing the "I Love Troy Bolton" headband
that Clint so lovingly
gave as a prize
at Ezra's birthday party.
It's kind of a family joke now.
We were driving to Katelyn's soccer game,
I turned around,
and saw this kid
wearing the headband
like he was the coolest kid ever.
Cam and I couldn't stop laughing.
This is my kid who tells me he loves me everyday.
He kisses me.
He chases me,
I chase him.
Oh, I love to squeeze him.
And this one...
Oh, don't you just want to kiss this belly?

5 comments:
I have a thing for boys, too...
P.S. Read this! It explains a lot about why you want to squeeze them...
http://bebeloo.blogspot.com/2010/04/nail-that-holds-universe-together.html
Squish and squeeze! So so cute!
Christine, your boys are adorable!
Hey Christine! I'm just wondering if your doing the swim again and if so would you be willing to take Caden and Gavin again? Let me know.
Holly
Post a Comment