Wednesday, May 5, 2010

This boy is so funny!

This boy finished up his soccer season the other day... it started out all nice and sunny (yet cool) and ended in a HUGE snow storm. We were cold! This boy got better and better as the season progressed. He even scored a goal at his 2nd to last game. Both Cameron and I didn't quite catch seeing the goal, but his face was priceless as he ran out of the huddle of kids surrounding the ball and net.


He does this face EVERY time I tell him to smile.

These nice drawings are some fancy ones he left on my phone. There is a drawing app that the kids can draw, then take a picture of their drawing. I find these every so often on my phone.

I especially love this pig-ish thing...



I took these two shopping the other day...
I know I'm crazy,
but aren't they so cute in this thing.

1 comment:

lyn. said...

You've got it bad with the "boy thing" and I love it...