Sunday, May 9, 2010

My First Born

Today, I have been a mother for 10 years.
It's amazing how quickly life changes, and how perspectives change too.
This is my beautiful Milly a whole decade old.
I can't believe it!

This is Camille at her first birthday.
Those dark eyes are still the same.
They are sincere.


I love how much Camille LOVES her family.
She is my sensitive one.
The one who looks after the rest of us.
She feels things.
She is beautiful inside and out.


And this is her passion...
She LOVES to dance.
She dances all around the house.
She leaps and turns as she is getting things out of the fridge.
I love to watch her.
I was definitely not graceful like she is.
On this Mother's day, I am so grateful that this little lady's birth made me a mother,
so I could learn to be selfless,
so I could have a good sense of what is important,
so I could love and snuggle with my babies.
Oh, how I love you Milly!

2 comments:

730am said...

Okay. Made me cry! Camille is beautiful. She has two marvelous parents.

Christy Cummings said...

Wow! I can't believe it has been 10 years. Time flies. Camille is beautiful.