Today, 2 years ago,
my little Loo was born.
She was born during the most difficult time
of our lives.
She was a shining light in our "darkest" time.
We love her for bringing that light.
She was a powerful reminder of the
love that our Heavenly Father has for our family.
She is an important link.
Wow!
What a crazy two years?
We are SO grateful for this
little spitfire.
She was born during the most difficult time
of our lives.
She was a shining light in our "darkest" time.
We love her for bringing that light.
She was a powerful reminder of thelove that our Heavenly Father has for our family.
She is an important link.
Wow!
What a crazy two years?
We are SO grateful for this
little spitfire.
I dreamed of a blue-eyed, brown haired little girl.
After I had my first two girls,
and then a boy,
I began to think that it was just that, a dream.
Then came my Emmy.
It was her I was dreaming of.
She didn't want me to forget about her.
Oh, how I love this little one.Her loves include:
Her pink blankie
(it gets really gross from time to time cause she drags it around)
Her bottle
(I know, I'm trying to get her off it)
Her sissies
(Milly and Kate)
Her brothers, especially Owie (so cute when she says his name)
Her daddy (she has been a daddy's girl from day 1)
Any adventure
(she is my daring one)
I can't wait to see what the future holds for this one.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Emily! She's such a cutie!
Such a cutie! You and Cam are sweet examples of good parenting.
Post a Comment