Monday, June 28, 2010

Swimming and Fishing

My girls swam at a meet on Saturday.
It is so fun to see them getting better and better!
And even more fun was to have cousins swim with them.
I have a few extra kids with me these days...
Ang is at girls camp, so we get these cuties.
I feel like people stare when 7 (yes 7) kids pile out of my car.
Lucky kids.
I'm jealous and SO HAPPY that my kids get to be close with their cousins.

After a long morning at the pool,
I came home to a sick little Loo.
She had croup and had to get a steroid injection.
It was sad.

But...
she is better now.

We headed up to Silver Lake to do a little fishing and hanging out with friends and family.
We took the hooks off the little boys poles to avoid any injuries.

This boy LOVED it!
He could have stayed out there for hours.
He got really good at casting (better than me).



I was exhausted at the end of the day.
What we won't do to make sure our kids have good summer memories!

1 comment:

Jamie Meacham said...

I love the picture of all the girls in their swim suits and caps. SO cute!