Five years ago today,
we were blessed with this boy.
I cannot believe how much I love this kid!
He is everything I dreamed my first boy would be like.
He loves to snuggle his mommy.
He loves to rough and tumble with his sisters.
He loves being a big brother to Owie.
He loves building things with his dad.
He is curious.
He loves to giggle when I tickle him.
I'm so glad he is a part of our family.
He is everything I dreamed my first boy would be like.
He loves to snuggle his mommy.
He loves to rough and tumble with his sisters.
He loves being a big brother to Owie.
He loves building things with his dad.
He is curious.
He loves to giggle when I tickle him.
I'm so glad he is a part of our family.
I know, his hair defies gravity.
We've tried everything.
For his school picture this year,
I made it stick up on purpose.
I wanted to remember him as he is on a day to day basis.
I like it.
It's just part of who he is now.
He doesn't mind for the time being.
1 comment:
wow! 5 years old. Your kids are growing up. Spencer is so cute. We need to get together with you guys sometime!
Post a Comment