Sorry for the lack of Christmas Posts and cards...
I was and still am experiencing a world of blurriness.
I had PRK surgery done on my eyes on the 17th.
I was hoping to wake up and be able to see...
And although I can see much better today (so that I can type)
it is still blurry.
I was and still am experiencing a world of blurriness.
I had PRK surgery done on my eyes on the 17th.
I was hoping to wake up and be able to see...
And although I can see much better today (so that I can type)
it is still blurry.
But during my haze, some very important things happened.
#1) My 13th anniversary on the 19th.
I adore Cameron more today than ever, and look forward to more fun and adventure with him over the next several years.
#2) Christmas (more to come later)
But is was a great one.
Santa did a good job, and everyone was happy.
#3) My sweet, cute, lovable, baby boy turned 1.
Is it bad that I cried just a little on his birthday?
I am excited for this little guy to turn into a toddler,
but I don't know if I am ready to let him not be a baby anymore.
This kid is truly a blessing, and exactly what I needed to finish off with.
I LOVE him!!!
Guess where we took him for his birthday dinner?
He had fun.
He had fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment