My sweet Kate just turned 8!
I can't believe it.
I seems like I just took her home from the hospital.
This kids is so much fun.
You never know what she's going to say, only that it will be insightful.
Eight things I love about Kate:
8) I love her currently toothless grin.
7) I love that she loves to read.
6) I love that she is so quick.
5) I love that she is the "baby whisperer."
4) I love that she is independent.
3) I love that when she wants to learn something, she tries and tries until she can do it.
2) I love that she pays attention to everything that is going on around her.
1) I love that she is mine!
And, we know how to party at our house!!!
First, on her real birthday, she took her best friend to dinner.
These two crack me up.
There was an awesome balloon maker there who made some awesome creations.
Then we came home and had cupcakes and icecream with the cousins
(sorry no pictures...Cam recorded it somewhere though).
Then, the Sunday after, we had a family dinner.
She chose Cafe Rio Sweet Pork Salads and lots of fruit for her dinner.
I even made her a special little cake just for her.
She ate if for a bit, then decided to shove her face into it.
I don't know why.

Then, Monday she had her friend party at JUMP ON IT.
That was fun, but the drive there was crazy because of some bridge construction.
All who made it had a great time though.
I can't believe it.
I seems like I just took her home from the hospital.
This kids is so much fun.
You never know what she's going to say, only that it will be insightful.
Eight things I love about Kate:
8) I love her currently toothless grin.
7) I love that she loves to read.
6) I love that she is so quick.
5) I love that she is the "baby whisperer."
4) I love that she is independent.
3) I love that when she wants to learn something, she tries and tries until she can do it.
2) I love that she pays attention to everything that is going on around her.
1) I love that she is mine!
And, we know how to party at our house!!!
First, on her real birthday, she took her best friend to dinner.
These two crack me up.
There was an awesome balloon maker there who made some awesome creations.
(sorry no pictures...Cam recorded it somewhere though).
Then, the Sunday after, we had a family dinner.
She chose Cafe Rio Sweet Pork Salads and lots of fruit for her dinner.
I even made her a special little cake just for her.
She ate if for a bit, then decided to shove her face into it.
I don't know why.
Then, Monday she had her friend party at JUMP ON IT.
That was fun, but the drive there was crazy because of some bridge construction.
All who made it had a great time though.
Now a few weeks to rest, then the Baptism.
No comments:
Post a Comment