- Make sure to get some leis, so you can take your classic family picture.

- Hike to all the beautiful waterfalls and blow holes, but bring mosquito spray. (I think I ended up with 22 bites... Hawaii doesn't have reports of West Nile do they?)

- Take surf lessons. Camille and Cameron had a great time!


- Go see BYU Hawaii and the Temple. The are quite striking and it was fun to learn of so much prophesy and gratitude surrounding this area.
- Go to the beach. The water is always warm.

- Try to catch a sunset. They are incredible there.

I'm sure you can see why my family is now obsessed with Hawaii. The kids keep asking if we can move there forever. It was a great trip, mostly because we got to take a break from life and enjoy the beauty together. We can't wait to go again... hopefully in 2009 with my whole family.


5 comments:
i'm likin' the pic of camille on the surf board. she looks cute!
I have two questions:
1. Was the sunset picture taken at Pounders? It sure looks like it!
2. Does it still say "Church College of Hawaii" in the mosaic above the entrance to the school, or did they change it to BYU - Hawaii?
The sunset was at Kapalua Beach in Maui... it does say Brigham Young University Hawaii above the mosaic.
The surfing was the best! I totally recommend that to anyone who visits Hawaii, it wasn't that hard, the instructors really help you out.
I will have to show you a picture of Pounders on Oahu - the two beaches look exactly the same!
Post a Comment