Friday, November 9, 2007

Halloween (I know it's late!)



This Halloween was fun for the kids. I can't believe what a big holiday it is becoming. Between all of us, we went to a combined 12 parties... I'm glad Halloween is over for now. We can finally take a breath and get ready for the holidays.



Spencer flinging pumpkin guts around.



The girls would not touch the guts, so they put bags on their arms.




Camille was Elfaba (from the play "Wicked").



Katelyn was Princess Aurora (again... I think this makes the 2nd or 3rd time for her, but whatever makes her happy, and we already had the costume).



Spencer was a dragon, and a cute one I might add. He didn't want to keep it on at first, but after he realized what was going on, we had a hard time getting it off him. He got to be really good at the whole... doorbell rings, Spencer runs to bucket of candy, mom opens door, Spencer (barely) holds up the bucket for the kids and puts it down, Spencer waves and says "bye", Spencer shuts door. It was really cute. He even did it a few times the next day when the doorbell rang.



Cameron was a fat princess ballerina... do you know anyone else who could pull off this costume? I was Super Woman... yes I had a costume, but I was the one taking pictures so there aren't any of me. :(

2 comments:

lyn. said...

Wow - twelve parties! No wonder you were tired! I love all the costumes, especially Cameron's... but yours was really the best, especially with the cut off sweats :-D

Unknown said...

that ballerina costume never gets old!
and apparently neither does princess aurora.. ha..
anyhow, they all looked so cute!