I just can't get enough of my little dude. He is seriously, the nicest, most mellow, happiest baby ever. We all love to be around him. Lately he has been really into building train tracks. We find him by himself in his room entertained for hours. He builds some quite intricate tracks and we have had fun watching him. He is so smart (of course!)
This is what Spencer does when he wants you to stop talking or singing. SHHHH!
And, like any other little boy, he is always climbing and throwing and falling and you know what I mean... he usually always has some sort of ouchie. So, here is his latest. He fell out of the car... I know it sounds like he has a bad mom...while I was getting Katelyn out with a bloody nose and gathering all her things, he crawled over to the other door. I couldn't reach him and he wouldn't come back to my side, so I thought I would just get him when I walked to the other side... well Katelyn's nose was gushing and I was looking towards her when I opened the door, which Spencer must have been leaning against, because "plop" he fell right out. He is okay and there is no serious damage; however, he has a pretty nasty shiner and a good bump on his head.
Poor little guy! Even when he isn't feeling well or hurt, he is still the happiest kid ever. We love your Spence!




2 comments:
Mr. Dude, Jr. is such a cutie! I can't believe how fast he is growing up. You really are the best Mom, ever! You do so much for your kids and they love you so much.... I know - I see it almost daily!! Who cares about NBPTS when you have three adorable kids that love you? [Not to mention Cameron, too! ☺]
nice shiner...
ouch that looks like it hurt..
Post a Comment