Katie went skiing for the first time on the 19th of December when I took my fourth graders up to Sundance. Until this year, whenever we mentioned skiing to her, she insisted that she did not want to go. When she said she wanted to go this year, Cameron was excited because he is one step closer to having skiing be our family winter activity. She did great for her first time, and kept wanting us to let go of her and just let her ski. Cameron was nice and sweaty after holding her the whole way down, but she was a trooper, and wanted to go back for more when cousins came.
Riding the lift was a highlight





1 comment:
I hope you have better success with your kids being life-long skiers than I did. They all skied throughout elementary school in the ski programs, but not one of them skis today...
Does Cameron know they are all going to be snowboarders in the end? :-)
Post a Comment