Saturday, January 12, 2008

Plum Tuckered Out!

My boy is so funny! Since he got his "big boy" bed it is harder to keep him in his bed for a nap when he is not so tired. I sent him to bed Friday afternoon for a nap. I told him to stay in his bed and take a nap. He laid down for a while, then we heard knocking on the door. Camille let him out. I had to take him back to his room and put him back to bed. He was making some noises and then it was quiet. I asked Camille to go check on him to make sure he was asleep. She came down and asked us to move him into his bed because he fell asleep in a weird place. These are the pictures of what Cameron found...









As you can see, he trashed his room, pulling off all his toys off the shelf and all the trains out of the drawer. He fell asleep in his train table drawer which was (yes!) suspended off the ground. I can't believe his drawer didn't break with all the weight. This is one of those priceless moments that we are grateful we caught on camera. You gotta love this kiddo!

4 comments:

Thi-Anh said...

OMG! That is soooooo hilarious! Kids are the funniest things. That is so cute. It'd be cool to see what was going through their mind.

lyn. said...

That is the cutest thing I have seen in long, long time!!

Keep your camera ready close at hand all the time, because boys will always give you something good to shoot.

One time, Todd was taking a nap and when I checked on him, he wasn't in his bed. We looked and looked for him, and were about to call 911 when we found him sound asleep way under the bed... we have the picture!

Crystal said...

What a cutie... I found Sam asleep sitting up in his Mickey Mouse chair once. They sure do some fun stuff when they are little.

Unknown said...

that's too funny... i can't believe he was even able to fall asleep like that??