Monday, January 21, 2008

SURPRISE!!!





Today is our little Kate's 5th birthday. She has been such a vibrant part of our lives for these past 5 years. She got sick over the weekend, and we ended up having to postpone her first friend birthday party until next weekend. We still had a few surprises for her though.


Katelyn couldn't wait to share her birthday surprise with everyone!!!




We brought the kids to a family birthday lunch for Katelyn and brought them to the hospital afterwards for the surprise. They had no idea until today. They are excited!




So, I know there has been some speculation, but with this being the fourth, we needed to somehow make it memorable. Yes! We are having a girl, I am almost 20 weeks, so we're looking at this baby to make an appearance right around Aunt Angela's birthday (First part of June). So for all of you who think we can't keep a secret... HA! And for those of you who have thought I've been slacking at the gym... I kind of have, but have actually lost weight while managing to having a bigger belly. To make this fun for us, please tell others they have to look at our blog to learn the news.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! you really can keep a secret.. 20 weeks?
congrats we're so excited for you...
and what's my prize?

Whatcott said...

The person we least expected to call first... did! My brother Mike called just minutes after the text. Thanks for all the congrats! We're still figuring out what the prize should be. I think Mike will just be content to have a cousin for his new baby who'll make an appearance shortly after ours.

730am said...

Congrats! Your kids are beautiful!

Kathleen said...

Congratulations! You're a pretty good secret keeper. My husband starts calling people the second we find out. It's not as fun that way....

Crystal said...

Congrats!!! You do have a beautiful family!

Kristi said...

Yeah, another friend the same age and a girl too!! Comgratulations!!!!!

lyn. said...

Way to go kiddo...

No wonder your class has put such a strain on you! Can I just tell you that there have been a few times that I've suspected, but just brushed it off because you never said anything. lol. Congratulations to you and your family!!

Thi-Anh said...

Yeah!!! Congrats. Great secret keeper. :)

jamkmb said...

We're so excited for you guys! It's true - you can sure keep a secret (must run in the family...NOT).

You guys are the greatest!
John