Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wow! Lots to catch up on...



So, I get really bad about updates when I get busy...
Here are some things that we've been up to:
My Loo turned 1 this week-- YIKES! I seriously cannot believe that she is 1. She is all of the sudden not so much of a baby anymore. She is and has been walking for a few months now, and is ALL over the place. We ABSOLUTELY adore this little girl, and love her cheesy smile and the way she runs to each one of us when we walk in a room. She picks up on this very quickly and loves hanging with her family. We are SO grateful for her sweet, easy going personality and the way she lights up a room.
Yummy birthday cake!!!



The girls had a great end of the school year, with class parties and activities, field trips, and friends. They also did a FABULOUS job in their dance recital. I really enjoyed watching them dance, and can't believe how grown up they are becoming. Their summer plans include LOTS of playing, gymnastics, and swim team. Kate is joining the team this year, and we are excited to watch her progress.

Kate did a dance to the "Cat in the Hat"

Kate at Field Day


Oh, Camille turned 9. She had 23 of her closest friends over to play on this gigantic water slide and to play in the sprinklers... they loved it, our grass didn't. :)Camille at the Hershey track meet.

Spencer is potty training, and is pretty amazing! I can't believe he learned so quick. He is still having issues with wanting to go #2 on the potty, but is loving #1. He stands on the toilet to go, and it is quite comical to watch. Dad told him that boys go standing up, and I finally gave up with the sitting down (cause he kept spraying me), so WHATever works I guess. He has also loved playing baseball with daddy on Saturdays. He has one last game this week, and LOVEs playing with dad, and is getting better. We also decided that he needed something special for him, since it seems he is always tagging along for the girls activities, so we took him to ride on Thomas the Train with his friend. He LOVED it, and we had fun tagging along. He is such a cute little boy and we LOVe having that kid around. He also starting gymnastics class, and will do swim lessons soon.
This is what Spence looked like on the ride home.


Playing baseball.

1 comment:

lyn. said...

I don't think I can say,
"I love your little family," any more.
I have to say,
"I love your BIG family..."

You and Cameron are such great parents!!
I've been blessed just by knowing you...