
Fiesta Days Rodeo Cowboy

My baby is growing up too fast... such a cute girl, with her new obsession... baby dolls.

Fourth of July Face painting... she waited in line FOREVER to do this.

My shutters are FINALLY finished and on the house. Only took 4 years. :)

My new little swimmer

She wants to swim in a meet real soon. :)

Cutest face ever!

Swimming

Little dude at lessons... turning into a fish.

Fireworks in Fillmore... yep he fell aspleep.


"Mom, only 1 more sip?"

Down, down, down

Fun, fun, fun!

My cute patriotic kiddos

Ha, Ha, such great faces!

Dance Recital
MORE TO COME...
Off camping for the weekend.
3 comments:
Your kids aregrowing up fast. I can't believe how cute they are.
When are you leaving for camping, and where are you going?
HA, HA, HA... I am in a meeting with Colleen and DeAnna right now and they have no idea I am looking at blogs and responding to posts... :-D
I miss swimming with you guys. Hope I can be helpful to you next year! I can't believe how big they all are getting. Looks like a fun summer! I hope you are well and things are going good. We need to get together soon and catch up!
Wow you all look great. Your house is beautiful and you are having fun. Awesome!!!! Love your blog. We all miss you guys out this way. Come visit!
Post a Comment