Saturday, August 8, 2009

Flaming Gorge

For our great and grand summer vacation, we took the kids camping at Flaming Gorge. We had a great time, especially since aunts, uncles, and cousins joined us for the adventure...


Look at this dirty face... She LITERALLY took 5 minutes to get this dirty every time I had her all cleaned up.
This is what I call a camping playpen... I was trying to clean up, and Loo just kept getting into everything and falling or running out in the road, so I stuck her in the back of the truck and put the life jacket on her so she would have a little cushion if she fell, and it worked great!

Belle loved jumping in the reservoir

Most of the gang after cliff jumping... I'm back at camp with a sleeping baby getting lunch ready for these hungry campers!

That is Cameron jumping off a REALLY big cliff. He had bruises on his arms... you can kinda see that coming with his arm position.

The dirty, cute little camper being mischievous.

Heading down the river with the family.

Cheese mommy!

These two little guys had SO much fun with each other.

Finishing up the DAM tour... Loo ran out of clean pants, so pardon the lack of pants. :)

2 comments:

lyn. said...

Summers with family are great – I'm sad it has to end...

CHYNOWETH FAM said...

what a fun trip. your pics are really cute and i haven't seen your blog in a long time. that was fun to tri with you the other day.