2 years ago
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Should I worry???
After going camping a few weeks ago, Spence prefers to go pee outside. Lately he asks me if he can just go on the grass. The other day, we got home at night, and Spence needed to go... he said, "Mommy can I go pee outside?" I told him to just hurry and go on the grass. He opened the back door, and when I turned around I saw his bum in the doorway, as he was peeing as far as he could off the back door thresh-hold. I said, "Spence, you were supposed to go on the grass, not on the porch, that's yucky!" He turned, pulled his pants up and said, "Mom it was too dark on the grass." I guess I'm in for it. (By the way, I did wash the porch off, but Belle was wondering what was going on with all that liquid squirting around).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hahaha... Belle probably spent the rest of the night remarking her territory!!
nothing to worry about. my personal favorite was watching brig recently step into the shower with ang and asking, "mom, can I pee in the shower?" when the answer came back yes, he said, "awesome!"
Just don't let him be the kid peeing on the grass at school. That'll be a label for life!
Post a Comment