We had a fun Halloween this year... really laid back, and we couldn't have asked for more perfect weather. Cameron got a new costume this year. It was skeleton/scream type costume with a creepy mask. He got a kick out of scaring first, our own kids (Emmy would NOT go near him for the longest time), then scaring the neighborhood kids. He would sit really still with the candy bowl in his lap out on the front porch by the jack-o-lanterns. Then as the kids would reach into the bowl, he'd growl or say "only one." They would jump or scream. He thoroughly enjoyed himself. Our neighborhood is finally at a point where the houses are finally almost all lived in, and we know a lot of people. Cameron and kids set out really early (around 5 or so), which was nice cause it was still sunny and warm and made it back just as it was getting dark and cold. The kids then had soup and got to pass candy out to the other kids.
My cute little pumpkin. When she got home, she had candy all over her face and hands. Apparently, she was getting bored and wanted out of the stroller, so Cameron would just put more candy in front of her when she would get fussy.
Cameron in his new costume with the rest of the gang... I opted out of a costume (thought I was an M&M for our school parade yesterday cause it was the only outfit that fit me).
My cute Kate. Poor girl was feeling a bit under the weather today, so I had her stay in bed most of the day as a precaution. She seems to be feeling better, so we're hoping it's just strep or something that I can treat easily. I'll think we'll know by tomorrow how things develop.
It's pretty much impossible to take a great picture with this many kids. Spencer wouldn't keep his mask on, and the Loo was more fascinated with the pumpkin bucket than with looking at the camera. Oh well, you get an idea of the costumes.



2 comments:
From the look and sound of things at your house, I would say you are expecting your 6th kid... LOL
Cute costumes! Love the pics!
Post a Comment