Friday, October 30, 2009

Sneak Peek

With all the illness going around this year, we are finding that all the Halloween parties we usually have lined up for every day of the week prior to Halloween are somewhat scarce this year. That's okay though, we have enjoyed that things are a little more relaxed. My kids did manage a few events in which they got to get their costumes on, including the school Halloween Parade this morning. We will take "official" pictures of them in costume ready to go Trick-or-Treating tomorrow, but until then, enjoy the sneak peeks...
* I know they are not the best pictures, I used my phone, and the kids move around too much.


Man this kid is so cute, I just wanted to squeeze his little biscuits in this cute outfit. He is into Batman lately, so there was not talking him into any other costume. He would wear this all the time if I would let him.


Camille has been telling me since last Halloween that she wanted to be a punk cheerleader. I didn't realize such a costume existed. I told her she would have to make due with something that we could find around the house. Then, this week as I was picking up something at Kmart, I noticed that all the Halloween costumes were 50% off... this baby was in there for only $10. She's been thanking me all week for getting it for her. She's quite the cutie in it.


This kiddo was easy to please, and who can resist such a cute little witch. We put a shirt on underneath to take care of the itchy issue, and we were all good. She got a little embarrassed when I took these pictures at school during the parade.


Emmy is the only one who hasn't had a chance to dress up yet, but the picture below should give you a good idea of her costume. Every one of my kids has been this when they were a baby. Watch for pictures to come of my little pumpkin.

1 comment:

lyn. said...

So where's the picture of Mom as the Peanut M&M... :-D