It is this little SASSY yet BEAUTIFUL little bugger who makes me tired these days...
She is into EVERYTHING.
I cannot nap while she's awake for FEAR of what I will find.
This is Emmy in Owen's crib. She climbed in and started pulling wipes off the changing table that she was able to reach and started using them to clean her book.
She is into EVERYTHING.
I cannot nap while she's awake for FEAR of what I will find.
This is Emmy in Owen's crib. She climbed in and started pulling wipes off the changing table that she was able to reach and started using them to clean her book.

This is her in Owen's bassinet (that she climbed into while I was asleep right next to it on the bed). She also pulled out all my drawers and find things like chapstick, which she will put all over her face. Oh, and she brought me the lid to some Vaseline the other day, who knows where the tub is (scary).



.jpg)
1 comment:
Coming back to teaching give you some time to relax... :-D
Post a Comment