Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Typical Saturday Morning

Our kids have this thing...
they like to sleep in the playroom on the weekends.
We don't mind,
they go in there at a decent time, and watch movies and play
until they fall asleep.
They are quiet and happy,
so who cares where they sleep.
It's kind of funny though,
when we check on them in the morning, we find them in the funniest
positions.
This particular Saturday, it seems I forgot to tell them to get
into their PJ's first.
Ooooppss!



I don't know how Katelyn slept like this. Camille was totally on top of her, and when I first went in, her legs were straight up the back of the couch. I was laughing so hard.
(If you talk to Camille DO NOT tell her this picture is on here, she would be so mad!)

And this little guy is a nudie because he leaked all over his jammies, but still didn't want to wake up when I was changing him, so I just put him back to sleep snuggled up with me in bed without any clothes on.

And then there is this one. She wakes up as soon as she hears any commotion. She is banished to her room to sleep even on the weekends, because she is a crazy sleeper.
She DOES NOT like to be cuddled, but loves to twist and turn in her sleep.
Her dolls are the only ones who can take it, OH, and she HAS to have that pink blankie that Anne gave her. I've never had a blankie kid before, so it's kind of weird to me.
I have to sneak it out of her bed to wash it.
Oh, and you should see this kid's crazy hair when she wakes up.

1 comment:

lyn. said...

I love that you guys don't worry about the small things like beds and pajamas...

By the way, I'm sure the research says that sleeping habits are inherited!! LOL