Cameron decided that for Valentine's Day he would take the girls out on a date.
They went to dinner and a movie together.
A daddy and his girls.... so cute!
They went to dinner and a movie together.
A daddy and his girls.... so cute!

Well shortly after I had little Owen, I was released as the 2nd counselor in the Primary.
I am now an Activity Day Leader.
It's been fun hanging out with Camille and her friends.
We taught the girls about modesty last week,
then went on a walk through the mall.
We looked for modest clothing.
The girls all got to try on a dress.
They loved it!
Here is Camille's pick.
This is most of the girls posing in a store window.
I'm sure the workers were loving us!
I am now an Activity Day Leader.
It's been fun hanging out with Camille and her friends.
We taught the girls about modesty last week,
then went on a walk through the mall.
We looked for modest clothing.
The girls all got to try on a dress.
They loved it!
Here is Camille's pick.
This is most of the girls posing in a store window.I'm sure the workers were loving us!

Camille had her best friend Sarah come with us.
Oh how I love these girls.
Sarah has been such a great friend for Camille.
She might move.
I'm sad about that.
Camille is even more sad.
I forgot how special it is to find a real best friend.

Daddy got to come on a field trip with my/Camille's class.
Camille chose to be in his group, not mine.
That's ok.
It's more cool to be with the cool dad, then the teacher.
It was fun to have my husband on a field trip with us. A little weird too.
Camille chose to be in his group, not mine.
That's ok.
It's more cool to be with the cool dad, then the teacher.
It was fun to have my husband on a field trip with us. A little weird too.

Oh, and this kid is still growing like crazy.
I adore him.
He is such a nice boy.
I love to kiss his cheeks.
I love to snuggle with him.
Camille likes to dress him up a bit.
Like the glasses?
He didn't mind them being on.
1 comment:
I just don't know where you find the time to do it all!!
I hope you stayed away from Victoria's Secret when you and girls were at the mall... LOL
Post a Comment