1) I love getting my back scratched.
2) I am the mother of 5 kids, and everyday I look at them and wonder how I ended up with such CUTE kids. Seriously, I'm not just saying that, they are SUPER cute.
3) I rarely go to bed before midnight- not by choice, I LOVE to sleep- just busy, that's when I can get stuff done.
4) I currently have 3 jobs besides being a mom and a wife.
5) I love clean sheets day.
6) I REALLY want to go to Canada or France right now.
7) This year, I will have known my husband for 1/2 of my life.
8) I adore my siblings and their families.
9) I love dessert.
10) I have really bad eyes (and I'm finally going to get LASIK this year!)
2 years ago
1 comment:
I wish I could have Lasik...
Post a Comment