Crazy summer days...
We love it.
Our 4th of July was fun and nauseating.
It started off great.
We went camping down in Kanosh,
then to the Parade in Fillmore.
The girls were so happy to ride in the parade with Grandpa, the commissioner.

I can't believe I didn't get a picture of all my kids in their fourth of July outfits.
Here they are, separate, but you get the idea.
Cousins... How fun that my kids get to spend so much time with their cousins?
I'm so jealous.
We love it.
Our 4th of July was fun and nauseating.
It started off great.
We went camping down in Kanosh,
then to the Parade in Fillmore.
The girls were so happy to ride in the parade with Grandpa, the commissioner.
I can't believe I didn't get a picture of all my kids in their fourth of July outfits.
Here they are, separate, but you get the idea.
I'm so jealous.
That night I got sick... food poisoning we think.
It hit 8 of us.
Yuck!
Luckily we all were better within 24 hrs.
All in all, we had a fun time.
Owie got burned on his cute little fingers.
My mom was holding him and opened the oven, he reached and grabbed the rack.
Ouch!
Poor Owie.
These are his blisters.
And this girl is my handful lately.
I love her to death, but man can she make me crazy!
I love her to death, but man can she make me crazy!
1 comment:
Love your sweet family! Sorry for Owen. I know your mom feels awful!
Post a Comment