Having taught swimming lessons for years (literally),
there is something MAGICAL about that moment when it all clicks for a kid.
Spencer CLICKED this week.
He just got it.
He has been in lessons for a while,
but with his ear issues, I haven't really pushed it with him.
I figured, he would be a late bloomer for me with swimming.
He defied the odds.
This week, he announced that he could now swim.
I didn't really think much of it,
UNTIL I watched him.
He really is swimming.
He is awesome!
I am so proud!
there is something MAGICAL about that moment when it all clicks for a kid.
Spencer CLICKED this week.
He just got it.
He has been in lessons for a while,
but with his ear issues, I haven't really pushed it with him.
I figured, he would be a late bloomer for me with swimming.
He defied the odds.
This week, he announced that he could now swim.
I didn't really think much of it,
UNTIL I watched him.
He really is swimming.
He is awesome!
I am so proud!
He can do the front crawl...
No comments:
Post a Comment