Summer has gotten away from me.
Too much to see and do.
LOVING the time with my babies.
We were off in Kanosh mingling with Cam's mom's KIN FOLK.
It was FUN and really HOT!
In fact, TOO HOT for me to reach in my pocket to grab my phone to take pictures.
Cam has recorded the event better for our posterity with his camera.
But I'm too lazy to get those pictures from him,
So you get these...
Yep... I am taking it upon myself (and I guess Cam too) to help this family GROW.




This was my funny moment yesterday.
I'll describe the moment.
1) Emmy had a sucker
2) She decided to share it with Owie
3)He LOVED it!
4) He wanted more
5) He reached and reached.
6) Mom and dad laughed.





LOVING the time with my babies.
We were off in Kanosh mingling with Cam's mom's KIN FOLK.
It was FUN and really HOT!
In fact, TOO HOT for me to reach in my pocket to grab my phone to take pictures.
Cam has recorded the event better for our posterity with his camera.
But I'm too lazy to get those pictures from him,
So you get these...
This was my funny moment yesterday.
I'll describe the moment.
1) Emmy had a sucker
2) She decided to share it with Owie
3)He LOVED it!
4) He wanted more
5) He reached and reached.
6) Mom and dad laughed.
2 comments:
Cute family picture!!
I would reach for the sucker, too...
Love,love,love!
Post a Comment