
So I decided to spotlight the person who gives me the least amount of grief :). This little Loo Hoo girl is the nicest, smiliest, easy baby ever. She only cries when she is hungry or really tired. Other than that, all it takes is looking and her and smiling to get her to do the same back to you. She has a little tooth (which she tends to bite with) but I still love nursing her so I can talk to her and watch the animation in her eyes. It's always amazing that after getting a new addition to the family you wonder how you ever felt complete without them. She is definitely an important part of our family, and has helped me to feel the peace and love of our Heavenly Father during my moments with her. This is my top ten for Emilie (aka Emmy Loo Hoo or the Loo Loo Girl).
10) I am fascinated with her blue eyes (yep.. they are still blue, crazy!)
9) I love her smell (even when she is stinky). I can still smell her on me after I feed her at lunch, and it makes me want to get back home faster.
8) I love that all my other kids can't get enough of her, and even better, she doesn't mind getting slobbered on by the other kids.
7) I love that she puts herself to sleep (even if that means sucking on her thumb a little).
6) I love that when she sees me, she starts to kick and smile like I'm the best thing she's ever seen.
5) I love that I feel the spirit so strongly when I am with her.
4) I love that she loves to take showers.
3) I love that she is a chunky girl (really, I love those chubby thighs).
2) I love that she snuggles up to me in the morning when I nurse her in my bed before I go to work.
1) I love that she is here safe and sound with us.
1 comment:
I love that you have been letting me hold Emilie this past long weekend, when I should have been helping more with the move... I got to feel little of that peace and contentment, too... so thanks for sharing your little angel!
Post a Comment