The other day, Katelyn came up to me and said, "Mom, could you please call me Katie Kate Kignugen?" I asked her why, she told me that she thought that that rhymed better with Emmy Loo Hoo than Katie Bug. Go figure? My Kate is the funniest kid... she should be on that show kids say the darndest things. I always have to be careful what I say in front of this kid. She remembers everything, and is really quite bright. She is loving every minute of Kindergarten, and insists that Camille makes her late everyday (thank you! finally someone else feels my pain!) This kid is not only beautiful, with her huge brown eyes, she is fiesty and full of it! My Katelyn top ten...
10) I love Katelyn's attitude (most of the time)... especially when she says, "Helloooo mom, I already told you that."
9) I love listening to Katelyn's stories, sometimes they go on and on and on and on (just ask anyone who has had the pleasure of hearing them).
8) I love that Katelyn teaches herself things if she really wants to do them (like riding a bike and swimming).
7) I love that Kate lets me dress her in whatever I want... finally (Camillle still doesn't).
6) I love that Kate loves to snuggle and take care of babies... we sometimes call her the baby whisperer.
5) I love that Kate offers to give me her money so we can be rich.
4) I love that Kate is a little mischevious, just like her aunt Anne.
3) I love that Kate says so many funny things that when it is night-time, Cameron always asks me for the latest Katie-ism. We really need a book of her sayings. We often quote her.
2) I love that Katie sneeks into my bed at night and sleeps with her eyes open (since she was a baby- kind of creepy sometimes).
1) I love that we have Katie to enjoy everyday!
1 comment:
I have a feeling that Katie Kate Kignugen is a chip right of the old Christine Yvonne Bomb block... LOL
Post a Comment