Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fall and Stuff

I know I always say it... but again... life is so crazy busy, it is hard to keep up. I loved President Monson's talk this conference, because it was a great reminder to me to try to enjoy the moments I am living with my family now... in 20 years they most likely won't remember that this period of time in our lives was a struggle, but they will remember the little things we do as a family, and how they felt in those moments. I am recommitting myself to remembering all that I have in my life to be thankful for, with my kids and husband at the top of my list. Here are some moments from our fall thus far, these are snapshots of our life as a family. I wouldn't trade any of these little moments for anything.





Spencer fell in love with this costume from Costco this day... Grandma LeBras was with us, and bought it for him, which was a good thing, because he didn't want to take it off. We weren't even sure what it was, but the muscles cracked us up and Spencer is sure excited to be a red Power Ranger or whatever this thing is for Halloween. It should be an exciting day if his costume lasts that long.



Okay, so this picture isn't from this fall, it was from June right after baby Emilie was born. Spencer just adores his baby sister, and is quick to comfort and hug her. He loves to nuzzle and talk to her, this is what he does everyday. What an awesome big brother he is?



The Fall Festival at my school is always a fun family highlight of the year. This year, we not only took our own kids, but we took 4 neighbor kids (including a set of triplets...Spencer's best friends). It was a night filled with snow-cones, popcorn, pizza, games, and of course face painting. Here is the whole gang after the long walk home. Sure was a fun night!



I've got myself a thumb-sucker. This kid finds this thumb no matter what I do. It is nice that she can comfort herself and it is so DANG cute to see her do it, but I am definitely nervous about any lasting effects it might have on her teeth.



Most of my cute darlings... I love how much these kids love each other and want to be together.




This is our little Loo Hoo girl. She is such a fun baby and is so easy. She loves to smile, and even has a little tooth on the bottom (ouch)!



We took our annual "Drive through the canyon when all the leaves are changing colors" trip the other Sunday, the kids wandered around outside the car with Cameron while I slept with the baby in the car. :)

3 comments:

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

Hello!!!! Your family is beautiful. What do you teach? I am having the best time looking at all of your family's blogs....so fun!!!
~Robyn

lyn. said...

It seems like this is just about the only time I get to see your kids anymore...

You will never regret the time you spend with your kids and your family!

Unknown said...

um ya what is bubba's costume? that is hilarious! good thing he likes it, i'm gonna have a hard time keeping ezra's hat on..