Friday, October 31, 2008

Last the best of all the gang... Camille.


Camille kept asking me when it was her turn to be the spotlight... Camille is growing up so fast, and we enjoy having her around (except when she is whining :) ). She is our sensitive one, who likes to be close to mommy. Camille is quite an exceptional dancer, and has class three days a week for 2-3 hours each time. She will be a party girl and a bon bon for the Nutcracker this year, and is excited that Katelyn will get to do it with her this year. She is a bid bad third grader, and just got her first locker (which she is thrilled about). Here is my Camilly top ten:
10) I love to watch Camille, she is so graceful.



9) I love that she still has to come in to hug me before she goes to bed.


8) I love that she is in a better mood by the time we get to school (definitely not a morning girl, this one).




7) I love that she likes to eat healthy snacks and food all the time.


6) I love that she sings full blast when I am in the car with her... can't say her siblings feel the same way.
5) I love that Camille is so sensitive, that if I threaten to leave one of my other kids somewhere because they aren't listening, she is the one who cries.





4) I love that people say that Camille looks like me (only I don't have a six-pack).


3) I love that Camille has notes to herself and lists of things to do and journal entries in every spare notebook and piece of paper around the house.


2) I love that Camille likes to clean (a little obsessively at times).
1) I love that I am close to Camille.

1 comment:

lyn. said...

I can totally relate to not being a morning person... :-D

Camille will always be a little special to me because she was the first, but I love all your kids and thier parents, too!!