10) I love that Spence always wants to hug baby Emilie!

9) I love that when Spence smiles, his eyes disappear and his teeth all show.

8) I love that when Cameron puts him to bed at night, he crawls out of bed and says he wants mommy to come hug him, and if I put him to bed, he does the same thing but asks for daddy. He is our little night wanderer. We find him in some interesting places in the morning, but whenever he gets tired enough, he puts himself to sleep with Mr. Elephant.

7) I love that Spencer loves to go to work with Cameron, but not as much as Cameron does. When Spencer sees Cameron during the day, he grabs his legs and insists on going to work with Cameron. Cameron often times gives in and next thing I know, Spencer is driving a back-hoe with is dad.

6) I love that Spencer is such a great eater, this kid will literally eat just about anything... except, funny enough, he's not really into icecream (I know, weird for a kid).
5) I love that Spencer repeats after whoever is saying the prayer.

4) I love that Spencer can entertain himself for hours.

3) I love that Spencer's hair sticks up all the time no matter what long or short hair.

2) I love that Spence always say, "What dis mommy?"

1) I love that Spencer is mine!
1 comment:
I love that I saw almost all of your "Spencer Love Things" tonight. It was fun spending some time with you and your family today, even if it was work - it was more like old times...
P.S. See you tomorrow!
Post a Comment