This post is a long time coming... Over Labor day weekend, we were lucky enough to take a quick trip to Arizona to be at Mike and Romina's baby, Gabrielle's blessing. It was so fun to hang out with all the family that made the trek and to meet our newest little niece. We had a great time, and are so excited to watch this little one grow, we know that though her trials will be difficult at times, she has an amazing family to help her through them. We love you baby Gabrielle, and are so grateful that you are part of our family.
Mike's cute kiddos... Gabrielle and Luke

Romina and I trying to keep our little ones bundles and warm on a windy day in the Grand Canyon. (No, I'm not that fat, I've got 12 lbs. of Emmy in there).

This is Camille and Emilie in Sedona, taking in the sites.

These are a few shots from the Grand Canyon... Cameron insisted that we go through there just in case we never made it back again... so a good 4 hour detour and here is the proof.

I really just can't get enough of this kid! That's my boy!
1 comment:
The LeBras clan sure make cute babies...
Post a Comment